Thursday, February 9, 2012

Returning!!!



I am getting ready to return to Central Asia in 5 days. I am both excited and sad at that thought. Much of me is really joyful to be returning and other parts are sad because I know that I will be leaving my wonderful family once again. It has been SUCH a blessing  to be home and to be able to spend the last weeks with my family. It has been a great reminder of what God has done in my life so far.

As I get ready to return I thought that I would post some pictures of my first trip. God was so faithful and gave me the gift of returning all of my pictures from my broken computer. So now I will post some of them for you all.


This little guys was one of my English and art students.

These two boys are cousins and REALLY good friends.
I fell in love with this little girl right away.

Jaynie



No comments:

Post a Comment