Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 1

Today was my first day of travel and it has gone very well. I have loved traveling with my dad and older brother. They make the time we spend together fun and special.

The farewells were very hard. I have never been away from my family for longer than twelve days so it was difficult to say good-bye to them for such a long time. God once again showed me how truly important my family is to me and how blessed I am to have a family.
Here are my brother and I eating dinner at T.G.I  Fridays.


4 comments:

  1. I love you and miss you very very very much! However, I am confident and joyful in the knowledge that you are doing what God has called you to do. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures, and I'm saving up squeezes for your return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see the smiling picture of the two of you. Looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for you. Hope you have safe travels and a ready heart to serve those in need.

    Andrew R

    ReplyDelete