Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 2

Today we traveled on an airplane for fourteen hours. It was very tiring but fun.  But before we started on the long flight we decided to have some sugar.....

Here my dad is pretending that he isn't eating any of the candy.

Here is my brother kindly sharing the Skittles that our sister packed for him.

After we were done having fun we decided to try and sleep. Thankfully, God gave us the grace of letting us be able to do so at least for part  of the time. I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to sleep because on other international trips that I have taken I wasn't able to sleep. That was truly a gift from God.

Here Dad is trying to figure out why the neck pillow is not working right:)

When we arrived to our destination we were amazed by the beauty. It is so very different from home and it is such a gift for me to be able to see it. I have loved being able to see the cultural and the differences in our two countries.

On our drive to the hotel we got to see the tallest building  in the world. It was very beautiful.
Here is my brother relaxing with his slippers, fruit and water. So relaxing!!!!

We had a very luxurious hotel room. And our friend Elephant helped us feel comfortable.

Here is my brother hanging out with our friend Elephant.
Here is our room.



So overall we had fun and loved the new experience of being in a different country with a different culture.

Thank you all for your prayers and support.


Jaynie

11 comments:

  1. This is so fun to see! Thanks for posting :) I'm missing the great sense of humor all three of you have :D Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless, dear. Good to hear a bit about what you're doing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really neat! I will definitely be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you much Z!! Fun seeing your hotel room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah! That's so cool to see the HUGE building and the hotel room! Thanks so much for keeping up with posting pics and what's going on, Jaynie :)
    p.s. The hotel room was especially cool, love the arches! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you so much Jaynie! Aaron and I are praying for you three. Thanks for keeping us updated. Looking forward to hopefully another Skype call with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man! I wanna have a room like that! 8).... Maybe SOMEDAY I will :D... Praying for all of you

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love you all!! Wow what a room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. John is amusing himself with Mr. Elephant quite well :) Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. God bless you on your travels!! Look forward to seeing what God can and will do through you these next few months!

    ReplyDelete