Saturday, September 24, 2011

Kids and Pictures!! :)


I was blessed to be able to interact with some of the children that live here. The children are friends of the kids that I teach.

These boys found out that I had a camera, and they LOVED it!! They all wanted pictures taken of them, tothether and sepreately. I was really excited to be able to be with children. I love kids so much and so I was really happy when these kids decided to come over and have pictures taken of them.



Here are three of the boys. They were really happy to have pictures taken of them even if they are not smiling. It is a cultural thing not to smile for a picture.

They also wanted pictures taken of them one at a time.


 
I was so happy to be able to spend time with these kids. Hopefully in the near future I will have the great gift of going to the Children's Home here that was established by the Russians. I am really excited about that oppurtunity.



Sorry that I do not have more pictures put up. My internet is so slow, it would take too long to put any more on here. But I hope you enjoy the two that I did put on.


Please pray that I will be able to make some impact on the children that I come in contact with.

Happy and blessed,
Jaynie

4 comments:

  1. Great pics Z. Good to see the update! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaynie! Thanks for posting the pics! I will definitely be praying that you will have a chance to minister to those kids. What an opportunity! I miss you and I love you!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these pictures and a "taste" of the joy God is giving you as you serve. We sure do miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet time of spirit-blessed praying for you all last night. God be with you greatly and greatly to be praised His Name!

    ReplyDelete